Design of the Zeus is a result of 12 years industrial experience with magnetic robots. Due to its modular and roughed design the Zeus is maintenance friendly and easy to operate.
With a payload of 100 Kg, different types of cleaning tools can be mounted on the robot: Hydro blasting, high pressure washing, grit blasting of all types and sizes can be handled.
The watertight (IP 67) and compact design make Zeus easily handled. The four-wheel concept ensures high driving stability, enhancing operator-friendly usage and efficiency. Explore Zeus for reliable industrial magnetic robot solutions.
- Wireless control, operator can stand in a safe distance
- No need for scaffolding or cherry pickers
- Safe and easy accessibility to all horizontal, overhead and vertical surfaces
- Reduced operator fatigue
- When all set up the job becomes a one-man operation
- At least 6 times more efficient than manual work
- Compact design
- First through 24″ manhole
- Remote controlled operating system with autonomy options
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design
- High-cost reduction
- Less working hours.
|474mm x 468mm x 397mm
|Weight in kg standard configuration
|Magnetic holding force in kg
|Theoretical max payload
|Maximum drvining speed (m/s)
|Electrical Supply Voltage (V)
|Electrical Robot Voltage (V)
|Electrical Supply Fuse (A)
|Electrical Frequence (Hz)
|Distance between topside and robot (m)
|Available tooling power